Hi guys, I am totally humbled by the enormous response that “Ask Steve” has generated and I was so happy to read your questions.
In this very first edition of “Ask Steve”, I have tried answering the questions which I thought many people would be able to relate to. If I didn’t answer your question, then look forward to it in the coming weeks.
Here are the questions I had the privilege of answering this week:
1. Can I use astral projection to find the purpose and direction in my life as far as career and finances are concerned?
2. I am finding meditation to be so extremely peaceful, that when I awake from meditation I’m a bit disappointed in my regular waking routine. My biggest fear of moving deeper into astral projection, is that I will desire to spend my time in a “better” place?
3. What is the best way to use white light for protection?
4. Can I reach my dead 15 yr. old son by astral projecting?
5. Can people see or know you’re in the room with them when we are astral projecting?
6. I hear ringing in the ears and feel a spinning sensation, body heaviness, and experience colored light imagery; but then nothing happens after. How can I progress further?
7. I have a hectic schedule and simply cannot meditate (listen to the cd’s) more than 2 -3 times per week. Is this enough to move forward and see results?
8. Why would anyone want to get out of their body? What practical use is it? Would it make someone live longer, smarter, wealthier, healthier?
Here is my response:
I hope you enjoyed it! I would love to hear your thoughts. Also don’t forget to leave your questions for my next Ask Steve post, which’ll be in the next 2 weeks.